Friday, April 1, 2011

not that anyone cares...

i have officially named april fools day as my anniversary day...



i dont remember the actual date of when i first jumped on a bike to deliver packages but i know it was in april. soooooooooooooooo...i decided what day better than april fools day to decide to celebrate my anniversary. i rode for two years straight. 2 more years(maybe 3?) in the summers and winters(something like that). then hung up my cleats for a chance to yell at messengers over the radio...ha! i currently still work in the industry but am no longer a bike dispatcher...bummer! i really do miss razzing all those cats but when life gives you lemons...paint them gold, as my brother would say.

i really do miss being on the bike but i have come to embrace my lazziness to a level i thought i would never be able to get to. how does one celebrate 10 years in the courier industry? i have no idea...i think i'll head to michigan, pick up some local brews and sit by a fireplace with my son and wife. actually...that doesnt sound bad at all. ride safe kids...peace.

No comments: